The efficiency and quality of the service we provide is dependent upon the mutual development of a trusting working relationship, and in the delivery of this quality service we make the following commitment to you, but of necessity, in return for your commitment to us.
Our commitment to you
. . . . and in return, Your commitment to us
- We will act as true professionals - honestly and with integrity in everything we do for and with you. We will respect absolutely the confidentiality of our working relationship.
- You will receive a prompt, friendly and courteous service at all times. As a client you are special - you will be fully respected and never taken for granted.
- Our Teams will always be available to you during working hours and phone calls will be returned at the first opportunity.
- We will meet any deadlines set with you, or we will advise you in advance of our inability to do so for reasons outside our control.
- Our advice and assistance will rarely be the cheapest - it will however be of exceptional standard and quality and designed to add value to your business. When requested, we are happy to provide estimates in advance of undertaking work for you - that way you are in total control with no hidden extras or surprises.
- You will be open, frank and ‘up-front’ with us at all times.
- You will provide us with all the information that we require and access to your team within the time frames we agree (otherwise we are unable to meet the deadlines agreed with you), and you will make time available to attend to any aspects of the assignment that you agree to work upon.
- You will advise us immediately of any concerns you have with any aspect of the work we do for you so that these can be attended to quickly. Your concerns and comments are always important in our quest to provide you with the quality of service expected.
- You will consider properly all advice given, although we accept your absolute right to reject that advice.
- You will settle our account within 7 days, or others such terms that have previously been specifically agreed in writing by us, so that we can continue to provide you with the quality of service expected. (The reason we ask you this is that most of our costs comprise salaries which will have been paid and on which there are no ‘credit’ terms.)